Lend a Hand
Lend a Hand is a care and domestic service providing personalised, quality care and support in your home. Lend a Hand can provide you with the assistance you need to manage many aspects of daily living, helping you to stay independent.
Call us today on 01903 227 813 or email Lendahand@independentlives.org
Are you looking for care and support at home?
Our fully trained care and support workers can provide a full range of support, including assistance with:
- Personal care: including getting up and going to bed,
dressing, washing and personal hygiene, and preparing drinks and meals.
- Domestic tasks: including cleaning, laundry, ironing,
changing beds and dish washing.
- Community, social and leisure activities: including driving
you to appointments and activities and assisting you to arrange additional
services and support where required.
- Specialised support: dementia care, mental health support,
palliative care and respite care.
Jobs at Lend a Hand
Flexible hours, training, travel time paid for, and uniform provided – at Lend a Hand we value our employees.
- Search for the latest jobs
- Like Lend a Hand's Facebook page for jobs directly in your feed
- Find out more about what makes Lend a Hand a great place to work
- Read our Information Pack on care and support roles in Independent Lives and Lend a Hand
About Lend a Hand
Lend a Hand is a social enterprise and all profits go towards funding and developing the work of Independent Lives.
- Find out more about Lend a Hand
- Vist and like Lend a Hand's Facebook page - www.facebook.com/lendahandcare