Do you employ PAs, or need to employ PAs? Rose Road, Disability Inclusion CIC, Skills for Care and Independent Lives are running four events across Hampshire and West Sussex to help you recruit the right care staff.
Here's what you'll get out of the session when you attend:
- Understanding how to prepare a clear job description and person specification for your PA, as well as barriers that may limit the number and quality of applicants
- Exploring the most effective ways to advertise a PA job opportunity and what the advertisement needs to contain
- Learning about good practice when interviewing PA applicants
- Increasing your confidence to successfully recruit and retain good staff, using the best recruitment methods for a home-based situation.
All venues are fully accessible and are close to public transport links. Assistance with travel expenses, including car parking charges, communication and other access needs can be provided.
This course is free to attend and tea, coffee and a light lunch will be provided. The events are being held from 10AM - 4PM on the following dates:
- 17th January - Eastleigh (Pavilion on the Park, 1 Kingfisher Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 9LH)
- 31st of January - Crawley (The Charis Centre, Town Barn Road, Crawley RH11 7EB)
- 13th of February - Worthing (Field Place Manor House and Barns, The Boulevard, Worthing BN13 1NP)
- 22nd of February - Eastleigh (Pavilion on the Park, 1 Kingfisher Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 9LH)
Book your place or find out more - contact Theresa Hodge using the details below:
Bookings and course information: Theresa Hodge 0333 5779874
By SMS Text: