This workbook will support you in understanding risks and good practice in all areas of Medication. It covers a range of settings and gives practical and easy to follow examples.
Areas covered in the workbook are:
- What is medication and why training is important?
- Levels of medication support
- The legal aspects and documentation of medication
- Different types of medication and how they work
- Adverse reactions and side effects
- The 6 rights and guidelines of administration
- Controlled drugs in a persons’ own home
- Medication errors and disposal of unused medication
Please refer to the Delivery Rates when purchasing to select the right price.