Friends of Independent Lives
Friends of Independent Lives is our free membership programme which aims to allow as many people as possible to help shape the services which we provide.
We welcome people with lived experience of disability who want to influence how and why we work and help us to shape a better future for the people we support.
By signing up as a member you will receive the following:
- A welcome pack
- A comprehensive induction programme
- A badge identifying you as a supporter of Independent Lives
- Invites to meetings and events including the Independent Lives Annual General Meeting
- A digital first newsletter sent at least once every quarter
- Opportunities to consult on important developments within the organisation
Membership is free and open to anyone over the age of 18 who isn't already an Independent Lives staff member.