Friends of Independent Lives
Friends of Independent Lives is our free membership programme which aims to improve community access and increase disability awareness.
We welcome people with lived experience of disability or caring responsibilities who want to come together to build a world where all can participate to their full potential. From social activities and free training to opportunities to share your stories and give feedback.
By signing up as a member you will benefit from:
- A welcome pack, including free badge
- Exclusive social opportunities and activities for members
- Invites to meetings and events including the Independent Lives Annual General Meeting
- Regular communication and email updates
- Opportunities to share your views and experiences
Membership is free and open to anyone over the age of 18 who isn't already an Independent Lives staff member.
Friends of Independent Lives membership study 2023
Our Friends of Independent Lives membership study gives a snapshot of the key issues impacting disabled people and carers in 2023. Read the membership study now using the link below. If you would like a free physical copy of the report then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the best address to send it to.