This position is a job share, the overall purpose of the role is to assist in the day to day running of the office, assisting in all aspects of office administration.
- Process new starters, leavers and variations to contracts in line with Independent Lives procedures.
- Assistance to the HR team in scanning, filing and uploading of information, which will sometimes be of a confidential nature.
- Assistance with basic Information and Communication technology trouble shooting and problem resolution, including assistance in moving and set up of office hardware.
- Assistance with maintaining the document control of Independent Lives policies and procedures, job descriptions and other staff related documents.
- Administration and maintenance of systems for mandatory training and personal development of staff, including new starter organisational inductions
- Administration of meeting room bookings, car parking, ordering stationery and office consumables.
- Secretarial duties including minute taking for meetings where required.
- Undertake other office administration duties where required.
- Ensure accurate handovers are carried out with job share partner