Celebrating ten years of providing Quality Care at Home to our customers in West Sussex! Read more
Click here to find out about our Carers Respite service Read more
Information on our Employer Training Events 2020 Series
Read information in Easy Read about money you can receive to pay for your care and support.
Independent Lives is delighted to now offer services in Croydon! The new Croydon Personal Assistant Support Service starts on the 2nd December 2019.
In this issue we let you know all about:
- Personal & Professional Development PA training
- NHS Peer Leadership Development Programme
- We Won’t Be Forgotten campaign, and
- Free online courses from Greater Brighton Metropolitan college Read more
This session will explore the role of a PA, what makes it a rewarding role, the working relationship and group discussions
Note: This funding is unable to support the learning and development of:
▪ Employers who receive a personal health budget from the NHS (PHB holders)
▪ PAs who are employed by PHB holders
▪ PAs working with children (those under the age of 18).
▪ Self-employed PAs.
The focus of this workbook will give an understanding of the different types of dementia and some common symptoms that may be associated with them. Read more