Banking administration service
We can set up a dedicated bank account or pre-paid card (West Sussex customers only) for your Direct Payment, and handle payments on your behalf and with your agreement.
Our four-weekly fee is £39.80 (with monthly payment options available for £43.11).
Our Banking Administration Service will:
- receive Direct Payments from your local council or NHS Trust into a dedicated bank account which we set up for you
- receive any assessed contribution that you pay
- take payment of our fee for the service from your account
- send bank statements to you and your local council or NHS Trust as required
- make payments to agencies or suppliers (e.g. care agencies), as agreed in your care plan, when we receive a receipt or invoice
- make payments to Personal Assistants as advised by your Payroll Service
- make payments to HMRC as advised by your Payroll Service
- make payments due to your Payroll Service
Click below to make a referral to our banking administration service.
Get in touch
To find out more about Independent Lives banking administration service then please get in touch using the details below.